The following immunizations are required if your animal in our guest comes to stay:
– Cocktail injection. A valid for three years (at least 3 weeks are given for stay.)
– Weil-injection. Valid for one year. (At least three weeks before the stay given) # 5 vaccination record.
– Kennel cough Para-influenza injection. Valid for one year. (At least 3 weeks before the stay given) No 7 vaccination booklet.
– Kennel Cough Bordetella. Vaccination nose. Valid for one year. (At least 6 weeks before the stay given) No 8 vaccination booklet.
(One of the two kennel cough can, but we recommend the Bordetella)
– Cat Disease injection. A valid for three years. (Given least three weeks prior to stay.)
– Cat flu. Vaccination nose. Valid for one year. (Given minimum of six weeks prior to stay.)
Despite the vaccinations can always kennel cough or flu during or after staying arise. This include stress, to create resistance. Our vet course we will treat your pet if he or she get it from us. Of course we also strive for good aftercare. If your dog or cat get after staying with us kennel cough or flu like us than this on the highest set? (See medifonds)
- Small pets
– For rodents and birds are vaccinations not compulsory but desirable. The animal is then better protected against viruses and this reduces the risk of contamination by other animals.
To prevent flea infestations, our animal shelters are cleaned regularly and thoroughly disinfected. This breaks the cycle VLO PATTY-LARVA-LMOs. We ask you to bring your dog or cat to give a flea treatment before bringing us the animal. We ensure that the animal remains free of fleas! If we find fleas or worms in your pet, we will treat it. The costs are for your account.
It is recommended that your pet worming four times a year. And certainly stay with us at the guest house.
Also, your cats, your cat not all come out at you, they can probably get infected by for instance your shoes.